Delhi, South Delhi
· MBA in HR
· English speaking is must
· Experience in Non-IT hiring
· At least 1 to 2 year experience on the same profile.
· Developed and Managed pipeline for entry - level & Experienced candidates.
· Screening , Sourcing , Staffing, and on-boarding candidates.
· Short-listing and scheduling the interviews of the prospective candidates.
· Handling telephonic and first round of interview.
· Screen incoming resumes and application forms
· Scheduling, coordinating interviews, building relationships with candidates across all levels.
· Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Stack Overflow and Behance)
· Strong follow- ups and ensure the recruitment process is on track - Creating and
· Salary discussion & negotiation, briefing candidate about the responsibilities, company benefits.
· Maintaining a pool of data (i.e. Sourced candidates, offered candidates & joined candidates) - Handling recruitment in non- IT segment and also responsible for Bulk hiring.
· Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
· Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Good Communication HR Generalist HR Coordinator HR Recruiter Screening HR Analyst HR Executive HR Coordinator HR Assistant Human Resource Management Sourcing Head Hunting HR Administration|
A Franchise Trade Company.
|About Company||Franchise Trade is a platform for Brands and the Investors for Consulting, Marketing, Business buying, Franchising and Reselling of Existing Businesses. Franchise Trade has a Dynamic Team having an experience of more than 10 years into Consulting, Marketing & Franchising of Established & Start-ups Brands to get growth to their business and also to Individuals who want to get into Entrepreneurship. Franchise trade deals into 400+ Brands Across 10 Different Industries and more than 50 Sub Sectors like Retail, Education, F&B, Health Fitness & Sports, Distribution & Manufacturing, Entertainment & Leisure, Business Services, Travel & tourism, Automobiles, Beauty & Wellness etc. Franchise Trade has always tried to match the perfect business opportunity with the Investors, whether they are individuals, groups or companies. We have well defined systems and processes that ensure that you engage with companies, correctly and create mutually beneficial relationships.|